[AMRadio] Re: New AM Swap list

KC4QLP at aol.com KC4QLP at aol.com
Sat Mar 8 22:35:45 EST 2008

What did I do wrong?

 First, I received a welcome message telling me how to unsubscribe.

 Then a received a "Dear John" with no information other than you're out!

I and many others received the same "stuff" in their inboxes
recently....leaving me to wonder when I had subscribed to another email list......then it
occured to me, someone without asking first, dumped my email address among others
into a new list.

You know....it would have been great to have been told about such a new list
 -BEFORE- someone subscribed me to it. My email address is not a free for all
for anyone to use as they see fit. Domain names get black listed when acts
like the above mentioned occurs. Next time whomever creates a list...create it,
test it with your own email addresses then put the word out. Auto subscribing
some email addresses that are not yours to list without prior consent is just
plain wrong.

Bob Carter - KC4QLP
Mid-Atlantic-Engineering-Services of Utica NY

http://midatlanticengineeringservice.cjb.net/
WKVU-FM 100.7 Utica/Rome NY, WKVJ-FM 89.7 Dannemora/Plattsburgh NY, WKYJ-FM
88.7 Rouses Point NY, WKTV-TV/DT 2/29 Utica NY