[AMRadio] Re: New AM Swap list

Gary Schafer garyschafer at comcast.net
Sat Mar 8 23:33:02 EST 2008

No one was erroneously put on the swap list. All that was done was to split
up the Am radio list into AM radio and AM swap list. All the subscribers
were also set up on the AM swap list by the kindness of the list
administrator.
It is no different than when the list was moved to another server and all
the members were moved by the administrator.

But since some people apparently bitched about being signed up on a list
without them doing it themselves (probably before they read what was going
on) the administrator removed all from the new list and advised everyone to
sign up themselves. So much for him trying to be helpful.

73
Gary  K4FMX