[AMRadio] Collins R390/URR versus R390A

Bob Bruno - K2KI k2ki at starc.org
Wed Mar 12 21:40:13 EST 2008

Hi John,

It's a terrible radio., You won't like it at all. Best send it to me and
I will discard it for you :-0

But on a more "serious" note... Go here...

http://www.r-390.com/diffs.htm

This gentleman has a site devoted to the R390 and the page I just linked
you has the side-by-side comparison...

And, after reading it you find that you "hate" your receiver, send it on
over :-)

73, cul... Bob de k2ki