[AMRadio] Swap: DAP-310 for TK-760H or TK-705D VHF Mobile

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Thu Mar 13 18:47:39 EST 2008

Hi Robert,

Since the advent of the AM Swap reflector, all transactions like this
should be confined to it.  While I understand your desire for wide
dissemination, the AM Radio reflector should not be used.

I noticed you did post to AM Swap and thanks for doing that, but please
don't post to AM Radio.  Thanks for your cooperation.

73

Jim/W5JO
Moderator