[AMRadio] Collins R390/URR versus R390A

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 12:19:44 EST 2008

On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 2:10 PM, Larry Szendrei <ne1s at neandertech.com> wrote:

>  Todd,
>
>  You and I have WAY too much time on our hands ;-)

Hehehehe ohyeah! It's that whole 'cabin fever' thing, along with being
stuck at a desk most of the day. Looking forward to some radio time,
conditions have been much better as of late, with the band holding in
past midnight.

Will be looking for some AM activity on 40 and 80 over the weekend.
Hope to catch you and some of the rest of the crew on the air, instead
of on the 'net. Joe, 'PJP has been unraveling the mysteries of my
transitional 32V-1/-2 with interesting findings.

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ