[AMRadio] RE: Heathkit SB-200

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Sun Mar 23 16:22:44 EST 2008

Jim and all interested parties,

Ted/KC3OL had that diagram Chuck?WA)ZHH developed posted on his web site
before he switched to focusing on Lofer.  You can go there and email him
to see if he still has the file.

http://www.kc3ol.dynip.com/forums/index.php

Chuck did have a stroke and had a bit of time recovering.  I did talk to
Chuck a while back and he is doing better.  That was probably a couple
of months ago and haven't heard him since.

73

Jim/W5JO