[AMRadio] ARRL 20/80

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Thu May 1 16:37:08 EDT 2008

Some of the ARRL Division web sites and a number of the Section Areas
have discussion areas and/or reflectors. I see no point to duplicate the
efforts of the Divisions/Sections. If you have a ARRL corporate issue,
complaint, something bugging you, etc., send it to one of the ARRL
Officers. They're all listed here:
http://www.remote.arrl.org/officers.html

Posting publicly all complaints, comments, answers only services to tweak
the agitators.

Pete, wa2cwa