[AMRadio] Going to give it the old College try

Bob Macklin macklinbob at msn.com
Wed May 7 12:37:05 EDT 2008

I read through the Extra question pool twice and found I could answer about
80% of the questions. So I went and took the test.

Out of the 50 questions I got 40 right. Of the 10 I missed there were 5 I
did not even answer.

So I did get 80% right on the first try.

I got my first ticket (KN5MYJ/K5MYJ) in 1957. And the General exam in 1957
was more difficult than the current Extra exam. The stuff I think I missed
on was the Satellite related stuff. And there is too much DIGITAL BS!

Bob Macklin
K5MYJ
Seattle, Wa,
"Real Radios Glow in the Dark"