[AMRadio] Going to give it the old College try

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Wed May 7 12:43:42 EDT 2008

Bob,

That the stuff I KNOW I'm weak on - Satellite snd the DIGITAL junk!

But this OLD BUZZARD Pollack is gonna get it done.

I want to follow folks to the expanded phone areas.

Bob - N0DGN (If my BC-610 doesn't GLOW I quit!)

--
Bob Bethman/NØDGN/BC-610/Northern Radio
SP-600 Manassas, VA - MultiBand Dipoles