[AMRadio] [AM Radio] BTA1-R Schematic Diagram Wanted

Chuck Kembring kembring at epix.net
Wed May 7 12:58:57 EDT 2008

	I recently aquired 2 RCA BTA1-R broadcast transmitters which I would like
to put on the air on 160 / 75 Meters. They are both pretty complete and I
have a manual.  I am looking for a good quality schematic, hopefully large
and easier to follow than what I have.
	I have started to go through the circuits to see what I have and need and a
better diagram would be most helpful. I'm happy to reimburse for any
reasonable costs for copying / shipping, etc.
Thanks,
Chuck WB3LGG,
Cochranville, Pa.