[AMRadio] [AM Radio] BTA1-R Schematic Diagram Wanted

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Wed May 7 14:43:16 EDT 2008

Chuck, J S Sellmeyer Jack is a broadcast engineer here in Dallas and has
a couple of those RCA's and knows more about that transmitter then
anyone I know. His call sighn is AD5VO but his e mail is not listed. I
am sure that if you do a google search on Sellmeyer Engineering that you
will find it. I have misplaced his card... Hope that helps...Another guy
is Tim KD5TUZ... in Ozark, Ar he has an RCA as well and I know has a
blown up diagram. His e mail on QRZ is no good but his cell ## is
479-667-5470... Hope that helps you..

Very Best 73's
Bob W1PE
The Voice of Mesquite
www.w1pe.com

"Money is only temporary, but radios are forever" - Jim Little aka "the
old dog"/K5BAI