[AMRadio] [AM Radio] BTA1-R Schematic Diagram Wanted

Rick Brashear rickb at tx.rr.com
Wed May 7 16:21:18 EDT 2008

Well.. I know I looked up manuals there or thought I did.  I talked with the
folks on the phone several times, maybe that's how I ordered my manual. I
located a page for indexes, etc, but it's under construction.
http://www.davidsarnoff.org/catalognindex.html

Sorry, I know if you give them a call they can set you up with the needed
RCA material.  I forget the guys name, but he was very helpful.

Rick/K5IAR

Rick, I must be missing the link.  I found the Sarnoff library here:
http://www.davidsarnoff.org/libindex.html  but can't turn up any
manuals.  Could you point me in the right direction?  Thanks.

73, Bob W9RAN