Mack Rogers n4vgb at yahoo.com
Wed May 7 19:58:40 EDT 2008

It's in some of the info on the WinLink website.
Specifically states to turn off the busy frequency
check and let your node's traffic flow. Reminds me of
a bunch of drunken CBers with big linear amps. Only
difference is this bunch has to buy their gear from
one vendor.

Pretty funny affair when you stop and think about it.
The first non-amateur application of amateur radio
with an exclusive vendor involved to ensure all the
money flows to the right pockets.

OH well, it was always just another hobby to me
anyway. If commercial interests take ham radio, that's
fine with me, no gnawing of the tongue required here.
There's always hunting & fishing, hot rods, etc.

Mack Rogers
N4VGB