[AMRadio] RCA BTA1R1

Chuck Kembring kembring at epix.net
Thu May 8 18:53:36 EDT 2008

Hello John....
	Thank you for your prompt reply!
	I would love to have a copy of the schematic data. That's a great idea to
take it to Kinko's and have it made to size professionally. I want to mount
it on a piece of masonite and put it on the family room wall wher the action
is taking place!
	I also got some other good repoonses as well....
Thank You,
73,
Chuck	WB3LGG
Cochranville, Pa