[AMRadio] DX-60 T/R Relay?

Greg Mijal bluebirdtele at embarqmail.com
Mon May 12 16:40:00 EDT 2008

Hi Bob:
I've heard about this one before with the DX 60.  Flamed out wafer switches
are hard to replace with an identical one.
You could wire in a low current  AC  relay that would switch the higher
current T/R relay.  If all you have in the dinky relay junk box is a dc
relay for 12 or 24 volts you coulde whip up a small power supply on perf
board or build it on a terminal strip.
Good luck!
Greg
WA7LYO