[AMRadio] Dummy Load

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Thu May 15 15:49:17 EDT 2008

Rick, look around for an old BC dummy load out of a Gates transmitter
or such. That's what I use. Can't recall the exact number, maybe 10-12
big non-inductive resistors clipped to a board, 5-6 to a side. Mine is
rebuilt into a circular pattern and enclosed in ventilated a metal
box, it'll sit there keyed down at a kw all day long and just get
warm.

Maybe some of the other list members can give you the specifics on
places to look or rigs to look for/in. No mess or hassles.

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ