[AMRadio] Defenitive Listing of DX60 Mods?

Mike Duke, K5XU k5xu at comcast.net
Thu May 15 18:27:10 EDT 2008

Is there a web page or document out there that has all of the mods one would
really want to install in a DX60 collected in one place?

Hopefully I will have a 1962 vintage DX60 on the air in time for whatever
conditions we experience this fall.

I Know I want to add the switch-saving ptt mod, and improve the audio.

Although the HR10 will not be my primary receiver, I am also beginning to
slowly bring one back to life. While it will never become a serious
competition grade receiver, are there any modifications that one should
consider while it is disassembled?

Mike Duke, K5XU