[AMRadio] WEB SITE

WA5AM Radio ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Wed May 21 12:46:19 EDT 2008

Hey Guys,

Be aware that Bob's site is still in it's construction phase.  Don't
expect everything to work at this time.  Matter of fact, I'm not sure
what "registering" will get you at this moment.  Seems everything on
the menus are accessible without any registration ...for now.  Give it
a few days!

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 12:39 PM, rbethman <rbethman at comcast.net> wrote:
> I've registered also - BUT - haven't even received the "activation" E-mail.
>
> Bob - N0DGN
>
> Phil LaMarche wrote:
>>
>> I registered this morning and just tried to log in but was blocked. ????
>>
>> Philip LaMarche W9DVM

"Money is only temporary, radios are forever" - Jim Little aka "the
old dawg"/K5BAI