[AMRadio] Fuse advice

Rick Brashear rickb at tx.rr.com
Wed May 28 11:42:06 EDT 2008

Help, please.  I have discovered that Littelfuse no longer has anything
close to the fuse I need for this old Bauer 707.  The technician I spoke
with at Littelfuse said it has been out of production for years, no surprise
there.  I doubt anyone has such a thing around the shack so maybe you guys
can help me figure out the best work around.  The fuse is a Littelfuse
#70201.5, 1.5 amp, 5kv tubular.  It is 5" X 3/4" in size.  It protects the
rectifier diode bridge in the high voltage supply.  As much as I'd love to
keep this original I see I will have to use something else here.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Rick/K5IAR