[AMRadio] Fuse advice

Bob Macklin macklinbob at msn.com
Wed May 28 12:48:00 EDT 2008

When I was in Korea in 1953 we did not have conventional fuses in our
Quonset hut. We had terminals and we wrapped "FUSE WIRE" between the
terminals. This wire was like solder with out the rosin! (Yes we did try
soldering with it. It did not work). The wire had an amperage rating and we
multiplied that rating by the number of amps we had to handle.

See if you can find "FUSE WIRE"!

Bob Macklin
K5MYJ
Seattle, Wa,