[AMRadio] High Voltage Fuse Idea

Rick Brashear rickb at tx.rr.com
Thu May 29 10:06:33 EDT 2008

Thanks, Todd.  I have a couple of searches working on eBay now just in case
they become available.  I'd love to find a bulk deal on these fuses.  I
found the glass screw in type for the BC-610 at Home Depot a while back and
bought several boxes, but they were anything but a deal!

Thanks,
Rick/K5IAR

Just a thought on the fuse, Rick: watch ebay and other online sites
for surplus deals. Several transmitters here use the old 15A
screw-type glass panel fuses which are getting difficult to find as
well as being pricey when located. Found a dealer auctioning them by
the dozens on ebay.... ~

Todd,  KA1KAQ