[AMRadio] Now on 21.420

Ellen Rugowski ellenjoanne2003 at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 29 20:56:44 EDT 2008

Mike,

I checked 21.420 2 minutes ago, and I heard nothing.  That's thing about
Sporadic E - it's very geography specific.  I've been in situations where
people 20 mies from me have been owrking them left and right, while I didn't
hear a peep.  10 seems to be opening again.  I want to pull off my first 6m
AM of the year.  SO I'll be concentrating on that, with occasional forays to
10 or 15m.

73,
Ellen - AF9J