[AMRadio] Dumbing Down - was Rinaldo to RETIRE !!!

Bob Macklin macklinbob at msn.com
Thu May 29 23:07:20 EDT 2008

Until a few years ago I could buy QST at the local Barnes & Nobel. Can't do
that anymore. But the local library has QST.

I have never seen QEX so I don't have a clue what I may be missing.

But I have no use for the ARRL. They are just another business.

Bob Macklin
K5MYJ
Seattle, Wa,
"Real Radios Glow in the Dark"