[AMRadio] Dumbing Down - was Rinaldo to RETIRE

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Fri May 30 00:01:46 EDT 2008

QST is the membership monthly journal. It should never have been sold
from a book store. I'm happy they stopped that activity.

"business" yes, but with nonprofit status. They incur expenses and
generate revenue. If they didn't manage it as a business, do you really
think they would have lasted all these years?

Pete, wa2cwa