[AMRadio] Rinaldo to RETIRE !!!

Larry Knapp kc8jx at yahoo.com
Fri May 30 11:22:40 EDT 2008

Ron - By your comments I am assuming you have not met, taked with, had correspondence with our
Great Lakes Division director and vice director (Jim Weaver, K8JE, Gary L. Johnston, KI4LA).  I
find these two men the most involved in and responsive to issues involving Amateur Radio that I
have encountered with the ARRL in over 47 years of ham radio.  Thank goodness not everyone shares
your opinion.  I've not heard one mean or derisive comment about these two ARRL directors.

73, Larry KC8JX

--- W6OM <w6om at cox.net> wrote:
> I stand corrected, thank you sir, I inadvertently used the wrong title, but the observation
stands.

> I have met many of the ARRL Directors and remain underwhelmed.  The term director in the
corporate world (The ARRL is  Corporation) is reserved for individuals of high achievement in
business and commerce when we don't have an officer position for them. Cheers Ron  W6OM