[AMRadio] That was FUN!

Ellen Rugowski ellenjoanne2003 at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 30 22:19:46 EDT 2008

6m was looking spotty for me tonight, so I checked out 10.  Things were happening on 10, so I hooked up the Yaesu FT-301SD again (this time with the piggyback amp, so I could run more power -  25W of carrier), and started calling CQ.  Jim, W5JO answered, and a nice 45m QSO ensued.  As I said on the air. Jim, your B&W 5100 sounds great.  Dave, W9AD (whom I couldn't hear due to the fact that he's only about 60 miles from me) also joine in near the end.  The bands are hopping tonight.  Well, back to the radios for me.

73 & have fun everybody,
Ellen - AF9J