[AMRadio] Broadcast transmitter rescue

AirRadio AirRadio at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Nov 20 09:37:25 EST 2008

I just remember the look on my wife's face when she saw my BC-610E for the
first time, just the same look as when my T-1509 (Marconi 350w wartime tx
800lbs) arrived too, she has wised up to the fridge idea, I just wish these
big AM broadcast tx's would turn up in the UK but I have never seen one for
sale..yet..probably a good thing. 73 Max M0GHQ