[AMRadio] Viking Valiant

jim.n.wooten at juno.com jim.n.wooten at juno.com
Fri Nov 21 09:36:10 EST 2008

Howdy all,
I have just acquired a Valiant transmitter, and upon opening the case, have found that the HV plate transformer is missing. According to the schematic and parts list, it should have a 760VAC-0-760VAC secondary at about 500mA.
Does anyone have a suggestion as to where I might find one? I'll appreciate any help.
The LV DC choke and the modulator tubes are also missing, but I figured I needed to find the HV xfmr first.
73, Jim, W5COA