[AMRadio] Navships catalog

John Lyles jtml at losalamos.com
Fri Nov 21 20:17:03 EST 2008

Thanks for posting that link Phil, there is a lot of valuable information on sets that work AM mode. Also lots of neat other electronics I have wondered about.
Its unfortunate that someone posted erroneous conclusions rapidly, due to Outlook emailer problems. Thanks, OM, you got my vote that this fits right in here.
73
John
K5PRO