[AMRadio] Why Only 75M

Bob Macklin macklinbob at msn.com
Sat Nov 22 14:30:19 EST 2008

Yes, 7282 is the So. Cal. group.

I'm in a retirement apt (large closet) and only have a 40M dipole that would also work on 15M. I can put up a 20M and 10M dipole in my closet. But a full 75M antenna is out of the question.

But I have been thinking about trying a 75M loop in my living window. That may be one of next year's projects.

Bob Macklin
K5MYJ
Kent (Seattle), Wa,
"Real Radios Glow in the Dark"