[AMRadio] Why Only 75M

Bob Macklin macklinbob at msn.com
Sat Nov 22 14:34:43 EST 2008

Yes I know about the latitude problem. The poor guys in Alaska have it
worse.

I think some of us should try using 7190 and see what happens.

I am in the process of getting a DX-60 working. Last night I had no audio. I
am trying to repair a mike cable! Age = Experience but the hands and eyes
ain't cooperating this morning!

Bob Macklin
K5MYJ
Kent (Seattle), Wa,