[AMRadio] Broadcast transmitter rescue Update

cemilton at aol.com cemilton at aol.com
Sat Nov 22 20:59:18 EST 2008

 Hi Al,

Thanks for sharing the photos and story of the 20V-2.? My first job as CE of an AM outlet in Kentucky was working on a 300J which we converted to the 20V-2 when the FCC gave us authority to go 1kw.? I spent many fine hours working with the transmitter which seldom, if ever, gave us much of a problem.

You have a real classic there.?

Sri to hear abt the station going QRT and the subsequent dropping of the directional array.

The real golden days of AM radio are all but history now.?

Thanks agn fer sharing.

73
Chuck
W4MIL