[AMRadio] 40 Meter AM Ops from the Past

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Sun Nov 23 10:46:45 EST 2008

I talk to Boyd, W4ZWE regularly.  He is in a little town called
Channing, TX which in adjacent to Boy's Town of movie fame.  He has
some AM gear but is not as active as years past on AM.  His signal
into the South of Oklahoma is very good.  In fact I helped him
locate the mounting hardware for an 833.  This was not too long ago
and he said he was preparing the transmitter for a return to the
air.

Jim/W5JO