[AMRadio] Low Power AM?

Joe Crawford crawfish at surfmore.net
Sun Nov 23 15:54:59 EST 2008

I personally would not even try to get on 14286 unless I had the legal limit
or close to it.Too many slopbuckets to deal with on 20.Low power with a lot
of antenna might work. But I understand your situation with the antenna
part. If I ever put the DX-60 back on, I am going to build an external plate
modulator for it. I am putting an Elmac AF-67 on soon which has plate
modulation.
                          Joe W4AAB