[AMRadio] Low Power AM?

AirRadio AirRadio at dsl.pipex.com
Sun Nov 23 15:55:43 EST 2008

I would think most AM transmitters would not mind running RTTY, after all
most of the ww2 military tx's ran RTTY most of the time anyway, esp in the
RAF here, like the Marconi T1509, 350w mainly RTTY.  2x 813 modulating 2x
813 in the PA.
Running the 6146 off resonance or underloaded will damage them faster than
if the plates were run a bit hot, the best way is try it and see, watch the
plate colour and if they are too red then back off the input a little not
the other way round.
73 Max M0GHQ