[AMRadio] Low Power AM?

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Sun Nov 23 15:55:49 EST 2008

The current RICEBOX transceivers generate WITHOUT major distortion is
about 20W.

That is why:

1) use of SM-220 with BP-8 (ensuring clean signal)

2) Feeding my Amp Supply LK-500Z the output.

The DX-60 is about the same output as the ricebox.  I feed BOTH in the
LK-500Z.

Otherwise, the old BC-610 girl gets warmed up!

Bob - N0DGN

--
Bob - NØDGN