[AMRadio] Other Calls from the Past

Thomas Adams quixote2 at ix.netcom.com
Sun Nov 23 17:15:46 EST 2008

At 03:29 PM 11/23/2008, Mike Duke, K5XU wrote:
>Speaking of 160, and sometimes 75, whatever became of Steve, N9FOY?

Steve is still among us...  but I don't know how often he gets on the
air anymore.

Both of us are still slaving away for Wisconsin Public Broadcasting;
these days that
doesn't leave much time for getting on the ham bands. My Globe King hasn't been
turned on in a couple of years.

I suppose once the insanity of transitioning to digital TV, and
addition of digital radio
have passed, the engineering staff of WPTV and WPR will have time to
light the filaments
and take to the air once more, and a LOT of old calls will be heard
on the air again.

Mr. T., W9LBB