[AMRadio] Low Power AM?

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Sun Nov 23 17:34:17 EST 2008

I must be missing something in your words Bob (DGN). If, after operating
at some plate current and RF output using a PI network, and now you want
to reduce output, why would reducing the loading and re-dipping the plate
capacitor (to return to resonance), become "non-resonant" unless the
words that Bob (MYJ) used, "maintain the dip" means that he doesn't
re-dip the final after a loading control change. Since the beginning of
(my) time, the last thing I always do in a tune up procedure is to dip,
or check the dip, of the final.

Pete, wa2cwa