[AMRadio] Low Power AM?

Bob Macklin macklinbob at msn.com
Sun Nov 23 18:02:16 EST 2008

I really did not say to maintain the dip with the load capacitor.

When I tune the final of any Pi-network Tx I first set the dip with the
PLATE capacitor. Then I adjust the coupling with the LOAD capacitor. And I
always recheck the dip with the PLATE capacitor after making any adjustment
to the LOAD capacitor.

And when I am done I DO RECHECK THE GRID DRIVE!

Bob
K5MYJ