[AMRadio] Why Only 75M

Bob Carpenter bcarpenter_tpc at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 24 07:45:01 EST 2008

Bob,
Not long ago one could find some A.M. life on 7290 during the mid day until
late afternoon here in the southeast. But as of late, nothing there but ssb
or FBC.
Maybe we just need to put the word out and all start calling every now and
then on 7290 again. Would seem to be about the only way for things to get
going again.
20meters would be fun also, with a bigger path of the country involved, we
just got to start making noise again !
Best 73's

Bob Carpenter
KB4WEC