[AMRadio] I'll vote for 7190

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Mon Nov 24 14:13:39 EST 2008

Excuse me for being only 8 years old in 1958.

However, I've NOT contributed to this "dumbing down" approach to the
hobby. I did NOT ask for multiple choice questions. I can assure you
that my code was 100% copy, BUT - the stupid test wasn't random 5
character groups.

So whom do people hold responsible? The FCC? The ARRL? Or is it
manufacturer's whom want to sell products?

Bob - N0DGN

Bob Macklin wrote:
> In 1958 the test was not multiple guess!
> There were essay questions, math questions (you had to do the math on
> the test), and you had to draw diagrams.
> Bob Macklin
> K5MYJ
> Kent (Seattle), Wa,
> "Real Radios Glow in the Dark"