[AMRadio] Honey, I shrank the (80M) antenna

jcotton at excite.com jcotton at excite.com
Mon Nov 24 15:09:07 EST 2008

Bob
A very informative article in QST 1992 or so "Honey, I shrank the antenna"
 I am building an 80 m beam using this idea.  Let you know how it comes out.
Joe N3IQA

From: "Bob Macklin" <macklinbob at msn.com>;
Subject: Re: [AMRadio] Why Only 75M
I'm in a retirement apt (large closet) and only have a 40M dipole that would also work on 15M. I can put up a 20M and 10M dipole in my closet. But a full 75M antenna is out of the question.
But I have been thinking about trying a 75M loop in my living window. That may be one of next year's projects.
Bob Macklin
K5MYJ

Drug Rehab
Get help now! Click to find the right drug rehab solution for you.
http://tagline.excite.com/fc/BK72PcZakhuaHHa4AtLMnvp2QVnfIMKT0DVAmdL4BO0MlGd6kiolhZ/