[AMRadio] I'll vote for 7190

Brett Gazdzinski Brett.Gazdzinski at verizon.net
Mon Nov 24 18:25:28 EST 2008

I will listen around on 7190 in the future, maybe over the holidays.
I heard the guys on around 3730 today, but dont get to listen that early
often.

I am a bit pissed about the licence bit though, I have had a general ticket
for over 25 years, a commercial licence for longer, built my entire station,
have installed and run high power KU band sattelitte stuff, and am stuck
with a general licence.

I suppose I should study the space and data communications stuff so I can
run the homebrew 4D32 rig on the low end of 40 meters???

Brett
N2DTS