[AMRadio] I'll vote for 7190

Bob Macklin macklinbob at msn.com
Mon Nov 24 18:35:22 EST 2008

I put off getting my Extra because of the Space and computer/internet junk
on the test samples.

But after being needled by some friends I read through the test exams twice
and found I could answer about 80% of the questions. I took the test last
February and passed with an 80% score. The examiner asked if I wanted to try
again? I said NO! I was satisfied with the 80% score.

Bob Macklin
K5MYJ
Kent (Seattle), Wa,
"Real Radios Glow in the Dark"