[AMRadio] 20 Meters over the Holiday Weekend?

Bob Macklin macklinbob at msn.com
Mon Nov 24 19:54:38 EST 2008

Sorry but I don't currently have an antenna that will take current on 20M.
But I will start working on one next month.

But I can listen on 14286 if I have some idea what time.

I just heard the PNW AM group on 3870. They started operating about 1600PT
and quit about 1630PT. I heard 3 distinct stations, one of whom I know.

This is the first time I have heard them in over two years. The one I know
is about 30 miles from me with serious hills between his place and mine.

Since the are gone I am going to put that Rx back on 7190 and just listen to
the noise.

Bob
K5MYJ