[AMRadio] 40 meter AM freq

John Tate johndtate at post.com
Mon Nov 24 22:23:38 EST 2008

Hey everyone. I don't mind the 7190 or the 7290/7295 too much except for
the QRM! I was having a lovely QSO with Bernie W8RPW this afternoon on
7190 and the sidebanders suddenly appeared out of nowhere!  We were sorta
discussing how the extra portion might be a nice option.  Let's face it
fellas, it's NOT DIFFICULT to upgrade to Extra class nowadays.  Maybe
some activity down there will provide some incentive for Generals to
upgrade.  It sure is way less crowded!  Just a thought! de KX5JT

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses
Get a Free Account at www.mail.com