[AMRadio] re: 40 meter AM freq

John Tate johndtate at post.com
Mon Nov 24 23:00:47 EST 2008

Oh no we held our ground.  Hey I use SSB as well but I would never
intentionally start a qso so close to another qso to cause interference.
It's not legal to do so and it certainly isn't the Amateur Radio spirit!
It would be nice to establish a bit of an AM presence in the extra
portion as well I thought. de KX5JT >>>Don't let the sideband drive you
away. Just stay on the frequency if
you are there first. I hear this game is played on the other bands
too.

And your carrier is more of a nuisance to them than their Donald Duck
is to you.

Bob
K5MYJ

--