[AMRadio] re: 40 meter AM freq

Bob Macklin macklinbob at msn.com
Mon Nov 24 23:09:44 EST 2008

I don't have a problem with operating in the Extra segment. It just excludes some people.

If you try operating on 7190 on a regular basis maybe the SSB jerks will get tired and give up.

If possible get a call and bitch to someone about them. But they probably won't ID.

And the FCC won't do anything about it.

Bob
K5MYJ