Bob Macklin macklinbob at msn.com
Tue Nov 25 10:06:14 EST 2008

I'm glad to see that we have started some activity. I hope we can keep it
up.

Yesterday afternoon I heard the PNW AM group on 3870. This is the first time
I have heard them in 2 years. They were marginally workable but I don't have
a 75M antenna.

As has been stated just ignore the SSB jerks. And it would not hurt to
switch to SSB if necessary.

One of my next tasks is to get the Benton Harbor S-Line fully operational.
And right now that is just cabling.

Bob
K5MYJ