[AMRadio] Meter Nuts for Hallicrafters BC 610 E or "very old"

John King k5pgw at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 25 13:28:47 EST 2008

I am still looking for meter terminal nuts for my BC 610E. I have checked with fastener suppliers locally and they don't have them and don't know where I can find them. I believe they are 1/4 X 32.

Seems that the best chance of finding these nuts is to find some dead meters for the BC 610E lying around with available nuts for transplant.

If you have a quantity of OLD meters, I would appreciate you checking them to see if any have the 1/4 X 32 threads. The best bet is to find old BC 610E meters or old Hallicrafters meters.

I need several nuts to attach the wires to the terminals of my BC 610E. Your assistance will be greatly appreciated. I stand ready to purchase the old meters or the nuts from them. Thanks and 73, John, K5PGW